Terms and conditions
- * For AUGUST, 20 days early booking is needed.
* Special prices for 15 SEP and OCTOBER.
* Special prices for 7 seats cars (NISSAN – PEUGEOT).
- Availability is subject to approval by ARIS Rent a Car. You will be notified by e-mail or fax if there is any problem with availability.
- A confirmation containing your total rental costs and approved pick-up date will be sent by e-mail, so please make sure the information below is accurate.
- All penalties related to traffic and/or parking offences are the responsibility of the hirer and the owner may charge the hirer’s credit card for any traffic and/or parking offence infringement fees incurred by the hirer.
- The vehicle may be driven during the term of hire only by the persons named on the Rental Document or in a supplementary driver’s sheet attached to the Rental
- The hirer shall, at or before the expiry of the term of hire, deliver the vehicle to the agreed rental location described in the Rental Document.
- The hirer is liable for any loss of, or damage to, the vehicle and its accessories.
- The owner has the right to terminate the hire and take immediate possession of the vehicle if the hirer fails to comply with any of the terms of the Rental Agreement, or if the vehicle is damaged.
- Cross-border rentals are only permitted if pre-approved via our Call Centre. Our Call Centre can be reached on +30 6942494498.
- Cancellations of a reservation must be done via email or alternatively via our call centre on +30 6942494498.
- Late returns will result in a late return charge of a whole extra billing day.
- Lost your keys or need locks re-keyed? We can help you with your vehicle. Furthermore we can also re-key your locks and provide new keys or replace your damaged keys. If your car key is lost or stolen, you will be charged for the cost of a replacement on your car insurance policy according of car group.